What is your goal? You can accomplish your personal challenge and raise funds for MOVE.
No challenge is too great or small, all we ask is that you let us know what you’re doing and when. You can raise money easily and securely through www.justgiving.com/move or contact us and we will provide you with any sponsorship forms and materials you need.
The list of ways to get involved is endless and depends on your interests and how daring you’re feeling:
- Parachute jump from an airplane! – Organise your own skydive or contact MOVE for our contacts. We will provide you with your snazzy MOVE t-shirt to jump in.
- Run for MOVE! – As a small charity we are unable to gain places on the well known charity runs so we would be delighted if you obtained your own places in the run you would like to join and then raised as much as you could for MOVE Europe. You can use the Runner’s World website to pick the run you would like to register with and then let us know when you have secured you place.
- Climb for MOVE! 3/4 Peak Challenges – Climb the highest mountain in Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland as part of a large organised group or you can organise your own event. We can’t provide you with MOVE thermals but MOVE t-shirts are available for all.
- Fire / Glass walk – Challenge yourself both mentally and physically and carry out a walk over hot coals or broken glass! These events will need to be organised via a reputable training organisation (don’t try this at home) with a minimum group number and a minimum fundraising figure. Contact us for further information and get your feet ready for an experience they’ll never forget!
- Get on your bike – Set a route with a minimum distance whether it's London to Brighton or Cardiff to Paris, train hard, collect your sponsorship and go, go, go!
For all events we will support you all the way with fundraising and event advice and all those taking part in a MOVE event/challenge will receive a lovely MOVE t-shirt. If you have your own original ideas simply contact us and we will do our best to support you.
If the above events seem a little too challenging there are many other ways to fundraise for MOVE, including:
- Run a Community Event – Community events allow you to get involved and support MOVE whilst making the most of your talents, hobbies or simply your spare time. There are so many different ways you can support MOVE in your community allowing you to choose an activity to match your availability.
- MOVE Day – Join in with MOVE Day and celebrate the achievements of all of those children and adults using the MOVE Programme whilst raising vital funds.
Click here to go back to Support Us.